ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pentax_Prime
Senior MemberPosts: 2,457Gear list
Like?
Random Reportage [6 imgs - K-5 + FA24, FA31]
Sep 28, 2011

Hola Pentaxians

Some recent Pentax shots from a fire relief effort for animals impacted by the Texas fires in Bastrop, TX and a local community college alumni gathering that appeared on A1 (the 5th shot specifically) I've included the rough captions to give some background to the shots - the FA31 performed admirably.

A dog at the Bastrop County Animal Shelter awaits his owner on Saturday morning. Many displaced pets were held at the shelter until owners could reclaim them. [FA31]

Carol Charles (right) and Heidi Sanchez (left), from Victoria, assist in unloading water and supplies Saturday morning to the Bastrop County Animal Shelter. Sanchez organized the gathering of donations and delivery to Bastrop. [FA24]

Kittens await a good home at the Bastrop County Animal Shelter. The kittens were found with burned paws directly after the Bastrop fires and brought to the shelter for care. [FA31]

Ken Vakey, former physical education coach at Victoria College, points to his picture in a Victoria College yearbook from 1959. [FA31]

Helen Friedel listens as her husband Jim, a Victoria college alumni, discusses his memories from Victoria College in the late 1940's. Jim Friedel attended VC from 1949-1950 and played basketball for the school. [FA31]

Glen Hoffman listens as Frank Zaruba discusses his recollections of his time at Victoria College. The men were roomates in their time at the school; from 1950-1952. [DA55]

-Andy

-- hide signature --

My Website
http://www.andrewallenphoto.com

My Pentax Street Gallery - Arranged By Lens Used
http://photobucket.com/andy_allen

Pentax_Prime's gear list:Pentax_Prime's gear list
Pentax K-5
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow