Started Sep 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
gareth hacon
Regular MemberPosts: 116
Like?
What would you pay for a used but very good D3X
Sep 26, 2011

I have looked on e-bay and there aren't too many used D3X's for sale, I am looking to sell my unit and am wondering what fair price buyers would consider purchasing a used unit. The camera has been a great tool and I have been fortunate to capture some truly memorable images, the camera has proved a great investment!! Purchased from new and just under three years old in very good condition for a landscape camera with around 20k shutter actions.

I am looking over the next few weeks to advertise the camera body along with an AF-S 17-35mm 2.8 ED lens. This is a UK model. Perhaps you might say this is a sales pitch but I really haven't seen too many used units and the new purchase price hasn't dropped dropped much.

So honest thoughts and if there are interested buyers you can contact me on my website 'www.garethhacon.com'

Thank you

Gareth Hacon

p.s. The reason I am selling my camera is that I am looking into digital medium format.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow