Started Sep 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck Lantz
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,968Gear list
Like?
Need a new gallery ...NOT PBase!
Sep 25, 2011

After 8 years with PBase, I've finally had it with their problems. I should have bailed out years ago, but since they've always at least tried to fix their glitches, I've been loyal.

But the last straw happened tonight, when I was trying to load some photos that I had promised to have viewable for over a dozen customers. I couldn't load them in a Zip file, or even individually. They're small images, and there's no good reason they shouldn't load.

I had the same problem a couple of months ago, but eventually it was fixed. And now, at the absolutely worst possible time, it's back again.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm ready to fly to North Carolina and toss some bricks through PBase's office windows. I'd call them, but they are unlisted.

Anyway, can I have a few suggestions about galleries others use? I don't like Flickr, so that's out. There's one that charges $100 a year for unlimited space, but I can't recall their name.

-- hide signature --

"If they're not screaming at you to get out of the way, you're not close enough" - I thought this was original, but it's very close to what someone else said. Oh, well.

"Not to compete whole-heartedly, with a will to win, degrades the sport and insults the competition" - anonymous Olympic long-distance runner

"Mongo not know ... Mongo just pawn in game of life." - Mongo

http://www.ChuckLantz.com

Chuck Lantz's gear list:Chuck Lantz's gear list
Nikon D2X Nikon D700 Sigma SD9 Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 +14 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow