Nikon V1 - I've decided to buy one (selling my GH2)

Started Sep 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
D200_4me
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,407Gear list
Like?
Re: Agreed
In reply to Hawaiian Punch, Sep 23, 2011

And the Nikon 1 is TWICE as fast at processing as the D3. The minor details about this camera are getting more and more interesting. There's an interview with the lead Nikon engineer over on the IR web site that discusses the new processor, etc. Imagine how fast the new D4 or whatever replaces the D3 will be. Technology is getting better and better

Anyway, if people want to be rude about my decision, that's fine....it's the internet after all. I doubt people go into camera stores and tell the guy standing next to them, hey you're a moron for buying that camera!...wise up, you fool! LOL Amazing how bold the internet makes people. I don't fault anyone for their camera buying decisions and I'm not sure why others get on here and have such strong opinions about a new camera release. It's just a camera, people. If you don't want it, wait for another one that you do want. There are many to choose from.

Geez...it's almost getting like the Canon forum over here LOL

D200_4me's gear list:D200_4me's gear list
Fujifilm X20 Olympus E-M1 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / Power O.I.S +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LieNew
SoldNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow