Nikon V1 - I've decided to buy one (selling my GH2)

Started Sep 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
ZZ9
ZZ9
Regular MemberPosts: 445
Like?
wich advantage for V1 lens????
In reply to SantaFeBill, Sep 22, 2011

wich advantage????? a 27mm F2.8 lens????? for what you will change a F3.5 zoom to a f2.8 lens or a longest SLOW tele????

there are a lot of prosumer cameras with all in one zoom much more faster then also the f2.8 lens

anyway i m sure in Sony (nex department) and panasonic (m43 department) they are laughing so strong that their belly still is hurting...when they saw the 27mm plastic f2.8 pancake....

anyway P6000 and P7000 never had a sales level more then 0,05% then the G10/G11/G12 Canon cameras...this say a lot about how nikon is strong intihs field..

But do these average folks understand the advantage of interchangeable lenses? And are they willing to carry around 2 or 3 extra lenses? If not, and they're only going to use one lens on the camera, why not buy a fixed-lens one? If they want interchangeable lenses, and are willing to deal with carrying several, I don't see them as 'average folks' so far as their photography is concerned.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LieNew
SoldNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow