Started Sep 22, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Schwaeble
Regular MemberPosts: 287
Like?
Nex 7 hold out club
Sep 22, 2011

Thread for people who'd be willing to confess they really want that camera, but are holding out yet (to see it, to see a review, ...)

I really, really would much rather post in the nex 7 pre-order club thread,

but I am too "chicken" & it's too much money for me to pre-order unseen, unconfirmed to be w/o "clicker" and w/o seeing real test results - preferably with all (then) available e-mount lenses. Even so, like for probably so many others, that really appears to be the digital camera I may have waited for 10+ year (well if it had on sensor PDAF / hybrid AF and ICIS it'd be perfect, but as is, it might quite well be close enough - closer than anything else ... ...- it would be nice if, when available I could choose "my bundled lens" (i.e. the 50mm f1.8 OSS), but really any e-mount lens with some sort of a bundle discount.)...)

I am not the only "hold-out" or?

Just thinking that if there was a really long list of actual hold-outs it might help in prioritizing a review for some reviewers when a production camera actually becomes available. - OK, now that was silly, there possibly couldn't be a higher priority for a reviewer than that review... (but then what is taking so long for the 5N review...)

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow