WR bodies without WR lenses

Started Sep 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
RStyga
Regular MemberPosts: 238Gear list
Like?
Re: In defense of
In reply to bavarius6, Sep 20, 2011

I have to conclude here, being the person who initiated this thread, that I had not enough time to elaborate and choose words carefully throughout my posts, but --in all fairness-- I had --erroneously, as it may proved to be--- assumed my posts, clumsy as they had been in the usage of English, would nevertheless convey my meaning all the same. After all it is a discussion forum, not a journal. However, to the extend any misunderstandings and escalating commentary were encouraged from my part, I apologise.

I've been using Pentax DSLRs since 2005 and Four-thirds DSLRs (Olympus, Leica, Panasonic) as well since 2009. My long relationship with Canon EOS SLR and --to a much lesser extend-- Nikon SLR systems somewhat ended with the film era. I simply haven't had time to allocate enough time to forum discussion participation.

Thanks to all contributors to this thread; we'll probably talk --more civilised-- soon.

RStyga's gear list:RStyga's gear list
Ricoh GXR Mount A12 Canon EOS 6D Olympus PEN E-P5 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow