Started Sep 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
coolbrain
New MemberPosts: 10
Like?
Please help me make my final decision
Sep 15, 2011

Hello everyone. I follow the Olympus forum regularly to look and the pictures and to know about any latest updates about the XZ-1. Im planning to buy the XZ-1, and the photos you guys posted in this forum makes my desire even stronger..

I can live with some issues in a camera, most of all i need good jpeg quality(i will go the raw way if i need excellent IQ), because sometimes my dad will be using this camera and he really doesn't care about raw and pp.

Considering the video, thats what got me thinking, right now i don't own an other camera and the camera i buy know will be my primary camera for some long time, therefore im considering a good all-around camera...started considering the LX-5, and the recent firmware update for that camera makes me more confused!!! the XZ-1 is so damn attractive i cant take my mind of it, but the issues are a bit concerning because i will be traveling out of station a lot and cant go to service regularly.

XZ-1 or LX-5 i know its been asked a lot, but considering my position any advice is truly appreciated.

Thank You.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow