Nikon 17-55m f2.8 or Sigma 17-50mm f2.8

Started Sep 12, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
New MemberPosts: 6
Re: Nikon 17-55m f2.8 or Sigma 17-50mm f2.8
In reply to chilleddesi, Sep 14, 2011

Thanks for your feedback everyone, it has been really helpful.

From all you input, I am now 90% certain I am going to go with the Sigma. The other 10% will be decided based on the in-hand feel of the lens and build - sometime this weekend.

Thanks again.


Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow