ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Sutto
Regular MemberPosts: 328
Like?
Aperture 3 editing in full screen????
Sep 14, 2011

Hi Guys

Just downloaded the free trial of aperture. Looking for something a bit quicker and more user friendly than L/R3. This software looks really good and I have most things sorted on it.

However, because I only have a 13" Macbook Pro, the editing area is quite small. Was wondering if somebody knows how to edit in full screen, and have it so the adjustment panel on the left had side, can disappear, and then come back when you swing the cursor over the left again.

It is hard to explain, but what I mean is that in Nikon NX2 and L/R3, and can put my pic for editing in full screen, have the adjustment panel so it is not there, as I make the adjustments, but then when I swing my cursor to the side, it comes back so I can click on a new adjustment.

At the moment I can find full screen in Aperture, and it has some adjustments up the top. However, I cannot access the left hand adjustment panel while I am in full screen.

Anybody know what to do??

cheers

Sutto

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow