Does anyone know a tip or trick with the K-5 to...

Started Sep 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
JeffAHayes
Senior MemberPosts: 1,602Gear list
Like?
Re: Did you look at Zigview?
In reply to Ishpuini, Sep 14, 2011

Actually, Ishpuini, I NEVER capitalize "every other word," lol. Where this comes from is from long ago, in the very early days of computers, when it was usually impossible to achieve either bold or italics (still looks like it is on this forum -- or maybe I just don't the proper keystroke combo), so I got into the habit of capitalizing words I wanted to put EMPHASIS on.

I KNOW typing in ALL CAPS is considered "yelling" online, like you're angry or trying to "dominate" your audience. But that's generally the perception for someone who types ALL his or her characters in ALL CAPS (which drives ME crazy, as well). I just do it when I want to put emphasis on a word or two, here and there.

As for Live View, I didn't get a chance to play with it today, but I'm going to try putting it through the paces a liittle bit tomorrow. And I'm really NOT a newbie to either photography OR digital photography, just to digital SLR photography, which has A LOT more "bells and whistles" than even the most sophisticated high-end P&S cameras do.
Jeff
--
May the Blessings Be.

JeffAHayes's gear list:JeffAHayes's gear list
Pentax WG-3 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-30 Pentax K-3 Pentax smc DA* 16-50mm F2.8 ED AL (IF) SDM +8 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow