ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
apyrst
Forum MemberPosts: 73
Like?
Where to go next
Sep 14, 2011

Hi guys,

Have had a canon 50d for soon two years, and never got on well with it. The images often felt soft, and very bland. So when it fell on the ground this summer, i thought better cut my losses and move on instead of trying to fix it.

I know that razor sharp images are a mixture between body and lens. I also know i dont have the budget for the best zooms and lenses. For best resutls, i usually kept the 50mm on my 50d, which gave me nice enough portraits. But i always felt that my images were never sharp enough if i looked at them in 200%.

My question in this forum is: where to go next? The logical thing for me would be a 60d, it is within my budget, and get a 50 mm lens again (yes it got smashed as well). But am just sooo worried to start again with the soft focusing problems and would like to ask if anyone has experience of the 60d, and could give me some feedback. Or do you think i should look for another model?

Any views appreciated!
Cheers
Anne
--
se my pics on http://www.cloudberryimages.com

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow