Started Sep 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Wenetu
Regular MemberPosts: 381Gear list
Like?
Standard and creative color profiles for Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom
Sep 13, 2011

I've created new Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom color profiles (standard, faithful, landscape, leica, portrait, neutral, positive film, skin tone darker, skin tone lighter, vivid blue, vivid green, vivid red e vivid) for every Sony (and Minolta) interchangeable lens cameras:

http://www.piraccini.net/2011/02/profili-colore-sony-a900-per-adobe-lr.html

I've photographed, under the direct sunlight, a 24 color GretagMacbeth / X-Rite table, then, after converting the RAW to DNG, I've created the standard color profiles with Adobe DNG Profile Editor. Starting from the standard profile and using as reference the "non standard" Nikon, Canon and Leica's profiles, I've created the creative profiles.

The standard profiles are accurate only for the A700, the A850, the A900, the NEX-3 and the NEX-5 (where I've photographed the color table with the corresponding camera), for the other cameras I've just used the best matching one.

The profile files must be saved under the following folders:

Windows XP:

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Camera"

Windows Vista/7:
"C:\ProgramData\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles\Camera"

MAC OS:
" Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/Camera"

-- hide signature --

Maurizio

Wenetu's gear list:Wenetu's gear list
Sony RX100 II
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow