Fuji Guys: X10: It is purely a OVF. No info like Fuji X100.

Started Sep 4, 2011 | Discussions thread
noobdprseller
Regular MemberPosts: 437Gear list
Like?
Re: X10 OVF in use ... a possible indicator from my GX8 OVF
In reply to Joel Stern, Sep 10, 2011

Joel Stern wrote:

I foolishly sold a GX100 that I bought used but found a GRDl that I actually got from a shop in the UK to ship to me in the US. I also have the GRDlll, very different camera and the GXR..my favorites are the GX and GRD. Not sure what I will do regarding keeping the larger sensor camera, I do like small sensors and this 2/3 may be really special, but will not challenge your GX8 in shots like this.

I feel you are right about the look of the Gx8. When i hopefully do get X10, i may have to dip into silverefx to get the look of GX8. My Gx8 took quite a battering & kept going. My Gx100 i felt was somewhat precious, though that 24mm was gorgeous. Once in while i keep looking on ebay to see what it goes for.

Just a couple from my Gx100. I dunno why but Ricoh do nice b&w. I hope X10 b&w will be as nice as Gx100, i get a feeling it will be. X10 is like my ideal of Digilux2 (minus its bulk) & Gx100 and then some.

noobdprseller's gear list:noobdprseller's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix 4800 Zoom Sigma DP1 Samsung TL500 Olympus PEN E-P1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow