ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Joryn
New MemberPosts: 11Gear list
Like?
Where are all the sales??
Sep 7, 2011

Hi all,

I've been prowling around here for a while and finally have a question that I'm hoping some of you other Sony SLR/SLT people might be able to answer.

I'm in the process of saving up for an A65 and I'm keeping my eyes/ears to the ground to see what kind of deals that retailers are offering for Sony equipment...thus far I've seen pretty much nothing in the way of sales on Any sony gear.

Every sale at all the bigger stores and even the photo-specific retailers is geared solely to the CaNikon group and it's starting to get a little sad. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of cost hit I'm going to be taking by heading down the alpha route if I can't get any kind of deals on lenses/gear once in a while.

Just wondering what your experiences have been getting a good price for your Sony equipment and good places to check out. For reference I am in Western Canada so that certainly limits me as well but hopefully, with your help, I'll know where I should be looking.

Kind regards,
Joe

Joryn's gear list:Joryn's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Sony DT 16-50mm F2.8 SSM
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow