Started Sep 7, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
FlossTycoon
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,890
Like?
S1,2,3,5 Old timers Wednesday thread.
Sep 7, 2011

In my earlier thread lamenting the dearth of threads concerning images from the old discontinued line of Fujifilm S body cameras CaptD suggested we might start a regular Wednesday evening post for the old timers to participate in.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1020&message=39291614

Sounds like a pretty good idea to me so let me get the first week's thread started. I though maybe we could all plan on posting one photo with our posts to make the thread a pretty one. It might be nice if the photos were from S bodies you have used but it might also be nice to see recent images from cameras you have moved on to using now.

Here is my contribution. Not a very original composition from a famous and very easy to get to location in the Grand Teton National Park.

Fuji S5, Nikkor 24mm-120mm f4 VRII @34mm iso 200, 1/250 f6.7 with polarizer

I know this first week comes as a surprise and please feel free to participate even if you do not have a fresh image to contribute. Thoughts, discussions and ruminations are welcome.

Thanks to all who join in and welcome back to those who have moved on but still feel a warm spot for what this forum has been.

-- hide signature --

Alan, in Montana

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TomNew
BobNew
BigiNew
JoeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow