Started Sep 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JMCO
Senior MemberPosts: 1,078
Like?
Sony lens price increase?
Sep 5, 2011

I was ordering something else on Amazon and the obligatory yellow message box came up warning me (mostly) about items going up in price in my cart (although, most of the items are no longer in my cart and I am no longer interested - why keep bothering me with it Amazon?).

I noticed that some Sony lenses (no longer in my cart yet, showing up in the price increase) seem to be going up in price more than the usual small price fiddling Amazon does. Any ideas what is going on? Is this a Sony increase or, something else?

Please note that the price of Sony 24 -70mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar T Zoom Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras has increased from $1,599.00 to $1,799.99 since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Sony SAL-85F14Z 85mm f1.4 Carl Zeiss Planar T Coated Telephoto Lens for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Camera has increased from *$1,369.00 to $1,499.99* since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Please note that the price of Sony SAL70300G 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 SSM ED G-Series Compact Super Telephoto Zoom Lens has increased from *$849.00 to $899.99* since you placed it in your Shopping Cart. Items in your cart will always reflect the most recent price displayed on their product detail pages.

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow