ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Iceman1973
Regular MemberPosts: 166
Like?
D90 Out D7000 In
Sep 3, 2011

Hi everyone,

I finally managed to get together the money to buy the D7000. (After buying various different cameras and selling, and saving, and selling and saving, and putting together last of my pennies.) Went to local store, wanting to buy the body, but no stock available, so had to buy with the kit lens 18-105. Not a lens I want, so traded it for a 55-200 VR.

I'm no pro, and I don't shoot at 18mm anyway, so the kit lens was not so much of an importance to me.

Bought the whole package for £1039 from Currys, the rep there thought I was crazy as while I was paying, I was also on the phone negotiating the trade for the kit lens.

So now my whole photography package goes like this: D7000 (battery on charge at the moment) + 50mm f1.4G + 28-70mm f2.8 IF ED (have to collect from repair next week) + National Geographic Tundra mononpod (came in today by post).... and a bus pass to last till the end of September. I've sold my D90 so am expecting some money in soon, but till then - I can hear Greenwich Park calling "come shoot me with that bad baby' I'm there tomorrow!!

Please excuse my silliness but I've waited very long to get the D7000 and I cannot wait to shoot with it.

Tips always appreciated before I get started - thats why many of us rely on this forum for helpful guidance.

Regards
IM

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow