Started Sep 2, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
John Lill
Regular MemberPosts: 163
Like?
InkJetFly & Leo Chang = Great service!
Sep 2, 2011

I have not posted in quite a while but I just had to express what great service I received from Leo Chang at InkJetFly. I was on the fence for a long time about using 3rd party inks but after hearing great things about InkJetFly, and since my printer was low on every color I ordered a set of generation 2 refillable cartridges and ink for my Epson R2880. I had a problem but Leo made sure that it was resolved. The problem was actually not with the cartridges or ink, but with the Epson driver. It is possible to have a cartridge that is low on ink but the "low ink" warning does not come on. You can put that cartridge back if it replacing the same kind of cartridge. But since a change from MK to PK requires more ink I was unable to use my PK cartridge. I had the PK ink installed then removed the cartridge and replaced it with the MK cartridge. So far, so good. But then when I went to put the PK cartridge back, the driver thought that there was not enough ink for the swap. But since the auto-reset chips only reset when the "low ink" warning is on, there was no way to reset the chip. Leo figured out a way, after several emails. Fantastic service! He obviously wants to have satisfied customers.

And, after profiling my papers with the new inkset, I am getting my best prints ever!

And a word of warning to those of you who use refillable cartridges on Epson printers and periodically swap the PK & MK inks.

John L

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow