Started Aug 31, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RaajS
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,902
Like?
GXR M-mount module
Aug 31, 2011

Just been told by the Popflash folks that they are still expecting the units as originally scheduled. They weren't sure if Ricoh was shipping them on the 9th of Sept or they were going to be in hand 9th Sept for shipment to the pre-order customers. They also expect to receive the quantity they had ordered, as there has been no communication from Ricoh to the contrary.

I've followed the discussion here and it's been interesting. Don't post here very often but I have to say - I am very excited about this module. I think it's going to be a great way to use many M-mount and LTM lenses that are inconvenient to use on Leicas - I find that focusing anything with a focal length over 75mm on RFs is very tough for me to do accurately. Especially lenses like the 75 'lux wide open. Other lenses like the 90mm, 135mm and 200mm lenses would be great to try out on the GXR. Certainly the UWAs and the "normal" lenses should be fun on the GXR too.

I am eagerly awaiting the module - I think the GXR is one of the best cameras I've ever owned and this added capability is exciting!

Cheers,
-raaj
--
'Change is not Mandatory, you don't have to Survive...'

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow