Bringing FX down...

Started Aug 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
Alan Brown
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,670Gear list
Like?
I didn't think...
In reply to Osvaldo Cristo, Aug 24, 2011

I'd like/use the 16Mp of the D7000 after the really nice files of the D700.. but I did/do.

I can often take a portrait out a (small) landscape group if the pose/expression is really good.. the resolution is there. 'if' the D400 stands up, it will need better glass than of course. won't put many off though.. users on the D7000 forum are still complaining of soft images with consumer lenses

I'm sure the D400 (probably based on the Sony 24mpchip (A77announced today) will be quicker in ALL respects over my D7000 and I'm sure I'd like one too. only thing is the weight.. I hated carrying the D700 after just a couple of hours.

Osvaldo Cristo wrote:

...lots of people trying to prove (actually to himself) his choice is the correct one!

Of course Nikon does not understand D7000 is a replacement to D300s.

Regards,
--
O.Cristo - An Amateur Photographer

Opinions of men are almost as various as their faces - so many men so many minds . Franklin

-- hide signature --

There is a very fine line between 'hobby' and 'mental illness.' :'!':

Alan Brown's gear list:Alan Brown's gear list
Nikon 1 J2 Nikon D600 Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow