Started Aug 21, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
cberry
Contributing MemberPosts: 807Gear list
Like?
Help with Birthday photos.
Aug 21, 2011

The digital darkroom might be the place to save my bacon here... Daughters' birthday (Yes, the apostrophe's right!)

We're sending out pictures to thank people for their attendance and my wife has chosen this shot.

I've made a first attempt on it but am somewhat unsatisfied with the results. I battle with skin tones and pink dresses... buff walls... she says my attempt has made it all look like the same colour. - She's right - everything was a shade off white...

So we've got two pink outfits and... the second one looks white... bounce flash taken indoors with the wrong ISO for the flash...

I guess learning something would be a huge bonus so please don't just post a perfected copy... tell me what you've done and also if there's a way that I can know for sure if my colours are right - let me have it!
Nothing like a birthday or wedding for a No-repeats situation...

Thanks.
cb

cberry's gear list:cberry's gear list
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon EOS 70D Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow