Panasonic DMC FZ100

Started Aug 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
PHOTOJOE55
Regular MemberPosts: 370Gear list
Like?
Re: Panasonic DMC FZ100
In reply to tatslau, Aug 21, 2011

Was that you at J&R the other night? I put in for it but got a call that they had only the one, and they listed it before they even saw it. How they came to that price, I don't know, but it would have been worth it just for the parts! I'm sorry if your ears were ringing, but I cursed the _ that saw it before me. I was puzzled why the "ships by" date was not the very next day, but a day or two later. Anyhow, if that was you, I'm glad it went to someone who will appreciate it. If it wasn't you, that was a strange coincidence with the exact price and all. Well I do Have the one I bought a month or so ago when I first heard the news about the end of the line. I don't know why they say the FZ47 replaces it, the FZ47 replaces the FZ40. That line is a little smaller and they have the CCD instead of the MOS. Did you see how many guys doubted me when I said it was discontinued? Why would I lie about a camera? Hey, I wish you the Best of luck with it. .....Joe Prete AKA....Photojoe55

PHOTOJOE55's gear list:PHOTOJOE55's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P5000 Canon PowerShot G1 X Nikon D40 Nikon D300 Nikon D700 +12 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow