Started Aug 20, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
NovemberSun
Regular MemberPosts: 393Gear list
Like?
Sucess! calibrated workflow w/ DPP and PSP using the Colormunki
Aug 20, 2011

Feels good to figure things out on your own.

I have been trying to figure out how i can print 11x14 with my 9000 II as DPP doesnt have the option to do so. I use DPP and Paintshop to do most of my editing. I get the photo where i want it with the most headroom and then convert to tiff and finish up in PSP.

Anyway, I found a way to print using PSP at the 11x14 that i want. But that wasnt the first problem. I have fully calibrated my workflow from screen to print with a Colormunki and I get accurate and repeatable results when using DPP to print. It wasnt going so smoothly with PSP initially tonight when i was experimenting with the print sizes. Turns out i had to go into the windows device manager and select the profiles i created with the CM manually and allow it to be reconized by PSP. Now its a completely calibrated color management workflow!

Just thought i would share and maybe someone else is having a similar problem that might find this helpful.

If anyone else knows of a way to print in various sizes using DPP or PSP please enlighten me!
thanks!
--

Cheers. Cheers to what we possess within ourselves. Cheers to the possibilities of this day.

NovemberSun's gear list:NovemberSun's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Canon EF 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow