Started Aug 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
JamieTux
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,551Gear list
Like?
A cheeky request (M9 or M8 raw file)
Aug 19, 2011

Does any one have a Leica M9 (or M8) raw file that they'd be prepared to share with me please? I keep thinking of getting an M camera but then I convince myself that my big Nikon kit and Sony Nex are good enough...

The thing is I was editing some fashion shots the other day and there was very little difference between the Nikon D3x with high end Nikkors and Sony A900 with Zeiss lenses but the output from the hassleblad was a whole different level in terms of texture especially when really zoomed in...

I think that this might be just the AA in which case the Leica's should be closer to the Hassleblad files but wanted to check without spending the money first

Can anyone help me out please? I will just view them to satisfy my own curiosity and then delete them.

Thanks in advance if you can help me!

JamieTux's gear list:JamieTux's gear list
Sony SLT-A99 Sony Alpha 7R Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 24-70mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 85mm F1.4 ZA Carl Zeiss Planar T* +11 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow