The entire Canon EF lens range

Started Aug 8, 2011 | Discussions thread
kc1984
New MemberPosts: 20
Like?
Re: I'm about 2 hours away ...
In reply to brightcolours, Aug 19, 2011

So based on the messages in this thread and the private messages received, the weight of opinion is about 60% believe me, and 40% don't. That's ok, I can live with having the 60% majority support. What does that say about you miserable 40%? Personally, if someone came to this board claiming he had all lenses, I couldn't care less about seeing a picture. I'm not that pedantic. Let's just talk lenses. But you 40% obviously are pedantic. Makes me wonder what your private lives are like?

To the 40%, I'll watch you dig yourselves into a bigger hole with your big mouths, then I'll have one of the Sydney locals post a picture of the lenses at a get together.

To the clown who mocked my comparison of the 135mm f2.0L and the 70-200mm f2.8L IS II, yes it is a zoom lens, we know that, but it is not any ordinary zoom lens. It is possibly the best zoom lens Canon has ever made, so it deserves a special comparison with the 135mm f2.0L. You obviously don't realise this fool. Why? Perhaps if you owned both lenses like I do, you would.

Interesting how 3 private messages pointed out that my 50mm comparison in an earlier post indicated that I probably do own all EF lenses. Thankyou!

Come on you lot. Lighten up and stop being so uptight and take your skirts off.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
...New
150New
mahNew
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow