A strange Mirrorless Gear Journey

Started Aug 18, 2011 | Discussions thread
beomagi
Senior MemberPosts: 1,273Gear list
Like?
Re: A strange Mirrorless Gear Journey
In reply to AdamT, Aug 18, 2011

Recently got an ep3 actually. One thing I notice over my epl1 is size - I fear that any bigger and I'd have returned it - and any less manual control and I'd never have bought it

The other is the flash. The EPL1 flash is the most versatile on camera flash I've ever used - the bounce makes it usable in areas where you'd probably hesitate to take a picture. The EPL3's doesn't bounce unfortunately.

Wifey snatched up the epl1 - she loves the thing. Unfortunately, we're now both tussling over the 20mm...

I have to admit - I'm somewhat smitten by the quality of the new kit zoom (if not the brightness). With flash, it's highly capable, and extremely sharp. Sharper than I'd have thought. It's also quite smooth, and definitely a couple notches up in quality compared to the previous version.

beomagi's gear list:beomagi's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Olympus PEN E-P3 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 70-300mm 1:4.0-5.6 Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 II +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow