ZS3 Bad Indoor Pictures!!!

Started Nov 6, 2009 | Discussions thread
BigBarney
Senior MemberPosts: 2,722
Like?
2 things to remember when using flash
In reply to Manuel Espinal, Aug 17, 2011

Manuel Espinal wrote:

Hello, I just got my zs3 and I have been trying it in IA mode inside my home. Also in regular mode.

I don't know anything about cameras, or settings I just know how to point and shoot. But the pictures on this cameras are just horrible.

They are too dark and colors are a bit off. Weird thing is, when looking at the lcd the view looks fine with all colors ok and not dark, as soon as I press that button screen goes dark, colors change and pictures come out ugly. Is it because the flash is weak?

Is there any settings I can make to fix that? Should I just return the camera? I mostly use cameras indoors. I come from an old sony dsc w1 and while it was not the best the pictures were fine compared to the zs3 (without me making any settings).

My ZS3/TZ7 has no problem taking well exposed indoor images using its built-in flash provided that I remember two things:

• the maximum distance I can shoot at for good exposures is between 3 and 5 metres.

• I need to make sure that I do not let the fingers of my right hand obscure the flash window.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow