Started Aug 17, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Les Kamens
Regular MemberPosts: 269Gear list
Like?
Caught up in the side show
Aug 17, 2011

I feeling that as that mystical date of the 24th looms near anticipation for new technology grows to a fever pitch. I am dedicated to the Nikon brand have been since the mid 70's. Some feel it's like the race to the moon and if we can't hit the date with all the big guns, Nikon will fail as a brand to Canon and Sony. I feel that when the equipment comes, it should be very awesome and blow the socks off the competition. Maybe if a D4/D800 are released after the other guys, it will stand alone and welcomed as was the D3. After owning a D3 for a year or so the D3s was released and I thought maybe not a whole lot different than the D3 so I let it pass by. early in the year I had to get rid of the D3 and replaced with a D3s. This has got to be the most amazing camera (Nikon digital line) I've used to date. So I will patiently wait for even Higher usable ISO and a full movie mode with out the limitations of the D3s to rival and surpass the 5DII. As my Jamaican friends say...." soon come" JMO

Les Kamens's gear list:Les Kamens's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D3S Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +2 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow