I think I need to move to a Canon system....?

Started Aug 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
jwwphoto
Regular MemberPosts: 105
Like?
I think I need to move to a Canon system....?
Aug 14, 2011

I need to hear from you. I have been shooting with the Olympus Four-Thirds system for about 6 or 7 years and now currently shoot with the E-30 and a number of the upper end lenses. I have invested around $4500 - $5500 with Olympus and I am thoroughly disguested because they seem to be loosing interest in any further enhancement to thier line of professional DSLR's.....

I am looking at the EOS 7D and perhaps a good 50mm lens. I need to used my E-30 and lenses in tandem until I can get a couple of nice zoom lenses that comes close to what I have......

I think roughly $1700 for the body and maybe $500 for a normal focal length lens will get me going in the right direction with a system that will be supported for the for-seeable future......

Comments or recommendations, please ?

Jeff W Waldrop
http://www.jeffwaldrop.com

-- hide signature --

I am always looking for a photographic moment to capture!

Olympus E1, E30, Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended and Lightroom 3.2, OnOne Phototools 2.6 Pro Edition, OnOne Genuine Fractels 6.0 Pro Edition. I also employ the use of Topaz Lab's: DeNOISE, Adjust, Clean, DeJPEG, Simplify, Detail and Mask Plugins for Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3.2, PhotoMatix 4.0.1.

25 years peering through the glass !

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
WaitNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow