ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
paul1631
Regular MemberPosts: 108
Like?
HP Z3200 Fine Art Photo Printer - Mint Condition, Very Little Use
Aug 12, 2011

For Sale on ebay now, item no. 130560098776, please correspond through ebay:-

For sale, one HP Z3200 44" Printer, in as close to new condition as is possible from a used printer. Sale price includes VAT. This is HP's current top of the range photo and fine art printer. I am selling it because I have moved offices and I simply don't have the space for it any more. However, as a testament to how much I love this printer, I have already bought a 24" Z3200 to replace this 44" one I'm selling (and I'll just have to get used to not being able to make such huge prints!)

I can heartily recommend this printer, it beautifully combines breathtaking print quality (thermal inkjet, 12 inks, stunning colour gamut) with easy usability (in-built spectrophotometer to automatically colour calibrate any paper or canvas you put in it)

I'm a photographer and I have only printed my own work on this, so compared to what it is designed to do, it has had VERY little use. It has the original print heads (these are replaceable anyway, when they eventually wear out) and the printer itself tracks a percentage of how much of their lifespan they have gone through, plus the amount of ink they have fired; this printer indicates the following:

E-G printhead = 12% lifespan used ~ 217ml ink fired
B-GN printhead = 5% lifespan used ~ 85ml ink fired
M-Y printhead = 6% lifespan used ~ 86ml ink fired
LM-LC printhead = 4% lifespan used ~ 64ml ink fired
PK-LG printhead = 8% lifespan used ~ 140ml ink fired
MK-R printhead = 6% lifespan used~ 109ml ink fired

The printer takes 130ml ink cartridges, so as you can see, the printer hasn't even been through a full set of ink cartridges yet.

If I were buying a printer of this value second hand, I would want to make damn sure it was working properly. So, I am very happy for the auction winner to spend as much time as they like in my office making sure it is in the perfect condition that I say it is. If you've not used one of these before, I'm very happy to demonstrate all it's key functions to you. We can make as many test prints as you like, until you are completely satisfied that it is in perfect condition before you take it away.

Because I have bought a 24" Z3200 I will be taking out and keeping the ink cartridges from this printer (after you have finished testing it). Just to be perfectly clear, THE INK CARTRIDGES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.

If you have any questions, please ask.

This item is collection only from Stevenage, Hertfordshire. Payment by cash or bank transfer please. (You are welcome to use my computer/internet connection to do a bank transfer once you have tested the printer) If you want to pay by cheque, you can, but I am not going to let the printer go until the payment has cleared. Equally, this is a high-tech and complex machine, once you have purchased it, it is up to you to transport it safely and use it properly, so I will not give a refund under any circumstances once you have taken it away. Again, as I have said above, test it to your heart's content before you take it away.

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow