ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Josh B
Contributing MemberPosts: 538Gear list
Like?
Day 3 with the X100 - Oxford
Aug 7, 2011

Hi All,

So had a day out with the family to Oxford. Took the X100. I have already posted pictures from day 1. Best not talk about day 2.:D

Loving the camera. The fixed lens is really challenging me to think differently about my photography and as you can see I have a way to go before I work this out. Really enjoying the process though.

The camera is amazingly light and I am enjoying its inconspicuous nature especially in the Fuji camera case. I was drawn to the camera due to posts and reviews that talked about the quality of the pictures it could produce. This, with the challenge of a fixed lens I have already mentioned and the combination of the weight the look, that was enough for me to buy.

Anyway enough chat. My favs from the day. Some colour, some desaturated and some sepia. More here http://www.pbase.com/joshbear/oxford_with_the_x100&page=all

Hope you enjoy.

Best Regards

Josh

Josh B's gear list:Josh B's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Leica M Typ 240 Olympus E-M1 Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM +6 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow