Is the NEX 7 real?

Started Aug 6, 2011 | Discussions thread
GodSpeaks
Forum ProPosts: 10,165Gear list
Like?
Re: My NEX-5 will continue to be the best EVIL camera
In reply to Kiril Karaatanasov, Aug 7, 2011

Kiril Karaatanasov wrote:

m43 is a joke. They were first and hence have made some inroads. However they are behind NEX even with NEX having 2 lens options.

A joke? Hardly. Not the same as NEX for sure, but not a joke. In fact the Panasonic micro43 cameras are very very good.

Maybe micro43 is not for you. That's fine. But they do have a lot to offer. Plus Panasonic is planning on releasing an NEX-7 competitor, to be announced very shortly after the official Sony announcement.

If you want native mount AF lenses, micro43 really shines with some wonderful lenses available in it's lineup. And this is where NEX really falls short.

However, any way you want to look at it, competition and diversity is a plus.

I would also like to point out that I own both an NEX-5 and a Panasonic GF1 (micro43). Have you even tried a micro43 camera, or an NEX for that matter?

-- hide signature --

The greatest of mankind's criminals are those who delude themselves into thinking they have done 'the right thing.'

• Rayna Butler

GodSpeaks's gear list:GodSpeaks's gear list
Minolta DiMAGE 7i Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS4 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS5 Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n +36 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow