Started Aug 5, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
RKGoth
Senior MemberPosts: 1,094Gear list
Like?
Would you wait for a P?
Aug 5, 2011

I can either get an M9 now, or wait an amount of time to have an M9-P, otherwise paying more than double the difference in price for the glass screen I want so much a few months down the line.

How well are the M9 screens holding out when the camera is used properly - by which I mean, carried everywhere, occasionally bumped into stuff, dropped into pockets, dangled off straps and treated like a working tool rather than an item of jewellery?

(Also... I have like, no money for lenses. I am thinking 35mm and 75mm or 90mm F2.5, but can't pick and feel the lack of a 50mm might be a mistake there. I've used the better glass, but this isn't a technical evaluation, this is "I'm finally selling my main DSLR for an M9 due to the emotional pull of the Leica", so I just want glass which will mean I'm okay with the choice I made).

-- hide signature --

GeekGoth, Writer
http://www.geextreme.com/
P30/Nikon/Sigma/Olympus/Fuji
Music, cars (Citro├źn mostly), computing, media

RKGoth's gear list:RKGoth's gear list
Nikon Coolpix S8000 Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Sigma SD1 Nikon D4 Fujifilm X-T1 +44 more
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow