Is any body using a HP LP2475w 24" monitor

Started Nov 8, 2008 | Discussions thread
Pat Trev
Contributing MemberPosts: 726
Like?
Re: Is any body using a HP LP2475w 24
In reply to joburg94, Aug 4, 2011

joburg94 wrote:

Out of the box the USB hub did not work. No hub appeared in System Profiler, even after repeated reboots and shutting down the monitor for several hours. I tried the USB upstream cable from my Dell and still no USB devices worked. I then unplugged everything, including the power cord, and hoped that a miracle would happen. And it did! I hooked the power up and tried a USB thumb drive. It appeared on my desktop (G5/2.3 DP) and was listed in System Profiler.

This USB disappearance problem hit me a second time yesterday. This time I only yanked the power cord and waited six or seven hours before trying again. This did the trick and so my USB is back again.

I have never had any USB problems with my Dells so I don't what is going on with the 2475.

My original 2475 had the USB problem. HP sent me a new cord that of course did not fix the problem. So they sent me a replacement 2475. After approx. 1 year, my new 2475 has the USB problem. Powering the monitor off and on has not fixed the problem. Nobody seems to have an answer for this problem.

-- hide signature --
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow