Started Aug 3, 2011 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bdery
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,890Gear list
Like?
FOR SALE : Pentax F50mm f1.7, M150mm f3.5
Aug 3, 2011

I will ship internationally. Canada post is usually the cheapest but I'm wiling to ship by any means. Trades can be proposed, I'm looking in particular for a 100mm macro AF lens.

F50mm f1,7

I have two copies of this lens so one must go.

The lens is like new, both optically and cosmetically. Aperture and focus rings are flawless, except that the focus ring has a slight friction in the middle of its range. I say this in the interest of full disclosure, because I can assure you that it does not affect AF nor MF in any way (I compared both of my copies).

It comes with the front cap, sadly no rear cap (it will be very well packed). To mitigate this, I will ship it with a collapsing rubber hood that has a metal filter thread (the best kind).

Because it lacks the rear cap, and because of the small friction I noticed on the focus ring, I offer this lens at 200$ CND. I have seen similar lenses sell recently for 230$ so you're getting a great deal!

"M150mm f3.5*

This lens is amazingly small, and optically amazing. It is a very rare lens. the field of view closely ressembles that of a 135mm. The lens is very sharp wide open, and still improves by f4 and f5,6.

this copy could be described as "like new" except that there is a tiny blemish on a part of the focus scale. I have taken a picture of it (below). The actual scratch is less dramatic than what the picture suggests (I used about 1:2 macro enlargment) but I want to be honest.

The aperture ring, focus ring, and built-in hood are perfect and smooth. Apart from the scratch it really is perfect. It comes with both caps.

I ask 160$ CND.

-- hide signature --

bdery

Qu├ębec city, Canada

Pentaxian in the making
http://s108.photobucket.com/albums/n13/bdery/

bdery's gear list:bdery's gear list
Pentax K-3
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Canada

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow