Started Aug 3, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
John Bunney
Regular MemberPosts: 200
Like?
Indefinite high-speed shooting on Casio compacts - help, please
Aug 3, 2011

I'm sorry to ask about Casio compacts with high-speed continuous shooting, as so many have before me, but I really can't find in dpreview's search exactly what I'm after to supplement my Panasonic G2, which offers around 2.5 fps indefinitely until told to stop.

I'm after a used model of yester-year with at least 4MB and 40fps until either the battery or memory card gives up. Other capabilities are of less importance, but a tripod bush and SDHC card type would be handy. OK to have to hold the button down all the while. If controllable by my wireless timer remote (Pixel TW-282 which works a treat with the G2), then that would be a bonus. For my purposes I don't expect to pay more than say £50, by the way.

I do not want a movie but separate full photographic images, written as individual best-quality JPGs.

Can anyone please guide me through the Casio (or perhaps other?) range(s) of a year or two back? Do any of the multitude of models fit the bill?

Thank you.

John Bunney

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow