Missed chance...

Started Jul 23, 2011 | Discussions thread
Febs
Regular MemberPosts: 483Gear list
Like?
Re: Missed chance...
In reply to waofish, Aug 1, 2011

I fully agree with what you wrote. After my Kodak SLR died I bought another one and keep shooting with it. It gives me a look that no other digital camera can produce.

I've tried to replace it with a Sony A900 but no, that camera doesn't create the same visually impacting files. Then I tried to replace it with a Mamiya ZD. Still I prefer the look of the Kodak. Post processing narrows the gap but the difference is still there.
I hope my second SLR/c will keep working for many years.

Fabian

waofish wrote:

When some Kodak’s owners try to throw those monsters away for a bit cash, it is my best chance to grab them for my family treasure. I want to transfer them to my next generations and I believe they are the only collectible items in all digital cameras. I also believe, years later, there will be more people realize those camera producing such admiring images is not simply explained by a simple word “NEW technology”.

Febs's gear list:Febs's gear list
Kodak DCS Pro SLR/n Sony SLT-A99 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 16-35mm F2.8 ZA SSM Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sony 70-400mm F4-5.6 G SSM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow