ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
magdabis
New MemberPosts: 1
Like?
Quality set to RAW+small JPG, but no RAWs when I check memory card
Aug 1, 2011

Hi Guys

I am using Canon 5d Mark II. I have a problem with quality setting. I normally shoot only RAW, but a couple of days ago I switched quality settings to RAW+small JPG. After whole day of shooting on this setting I tried to download the photos to my laptop. And I can't see ny RAWs. I am currently on holidays and my laptop is quite old, I didn't get a chance to update the software. To cut the log story short, I do not have any software on my laptop top process RAWs from 5d mark II. I got a bit freaked out when I noticed that there were zero RAWs on the memory card when I look at it in my laptop. I just saw two small JPGs for each photo I took. Where the hell are the RAWs? When I was shooting just Raws a few days earlier and was copying them from the memory card to the laptop, all the RAWs where there (I can't process them due to not having current software, but I can see CR2 files on the memory card). But as soon as I switched to RAW + JPG the RAWs are not showing up. What could be happening? I hope those RAWs are somehwhere... Is anyone ablwe to help?

Cheers
Magda

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow