Red Light District Amsterdam with X100 - SFW ;)

Started Jul 31, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
AmerK
Regular MemberPosts: 169
Like?
Red Light District Amsterdam with X100 - SFW ;)
Jul 31, 2011

Hello everyone,

Thank you all who posted photographs taken with F X100. You have made my purchase decision a lot easier

So, I landed in Amsterdam 2 weeks ago, checked the shops and found one that has it on stock and bought it, together with spare battery (wise) and Sandisk Extreme Pro UHS-I 16GB card (wise again) and took off.

It was a rainy day (rainy week followed actually) but I felt like a teenager having a girlfriend for a first time ; )

I do photography for living and have a small studio, using Nikon D3 and arsenal of lenses and other stuff and I already did 2 jobs with F X100. Photos are just great. I am amazed by the color and WB accuracy. Not so impressed with autofocus and overall responsiveness though.

Anyway, I wanted to give back to the forum by sharing my gallery of photos with you so I can help those who are thinking about buying this fantastic camera.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150235290147927.320960.531147926&l=669ff276f4&type=1

Cheers,
Amer

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow