Nikon D7000 Focus problem. The real issue part 3?

Started Jun 16, 2011 | Discussions thread
bwigg
Senior MemberPosts: 1,121
Like?
Re: VR Off
In reply to Panocho, Jul 30, 2011

Panocho wrote:

Well i've got my second D7000. It has a slight Bfocus, -5 correction, and i have several doubts about blur issue. Sometimes i can get Sharp pics even at 1/20, 105mm, but at 1/100 i need to hold the Camera very steady if i don't want to get a blurred pic. Very strange. In this speed, i've advertised sometimes the shutter makes a clear shake...

In two weeks i'll test my camera with a pro NIKON photographer, a good friend, with more lenses, and i'll get a more clear veredict. Regards

Thanks for the update, I too have almost the exact same problem. I can get sharp images at extremely slow shutter speeds, yet anything in the 1/100 to 1/250 range has issues. The below images where taken at a ridiculously low 1/15 and are acceptable.

One with my D5100 and the other with the D7000.

These where taken with the same lens and cameras at a higher shutter speed. They were not taken on the same day, but I think you get can see what I am trying to illustrate.

This is not a one off deal, I can repeat this issue at any time. My D5100, D300, D80 and D5000 always has a sharper image unless I use LV, D11 or Q mode in the affected shutter speed range. The low shutter speeds seem to be unaffected by the issue.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow