Started Jul 26, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Tim in upstate NY
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,120Gear list
Like?
DPR - Why is this forum necessary?
Jul 26, 2011

. . . There are so many other sites and blogs for the type of posts that are here that it amazes me that this kind of forum is seen as appropriate for this photography and equipment specific site. I know that I can ignore this forum altogether very easily except for one thing, it's now beginning to have an impact on the list of top threads on DPR's home page. I go to that list every day to see what's going on in all the forums that I normally don't participate in. Now there'll be some interesting on topic threads that won't ever make that list because of this off topic forum. Could you at least consider leaving the threads from this forum off of that top threads list so that it will be possible to completely ignore this forum? I know that there must be some others who agree with me who won't read this here so maybe I'll re-post my complaint in Open Talk later on when I get home from work.

Tim in upstate NY's gear list:Tim in upstate NY's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow