Multiple Exposures

Started Jul 25, 2011 | Discussions thread
The_cheshirecat
Senior MemberPosts: 1,169Gear list
Like?
Re: Multiple Exposures
In reply to Desmond Ong, Jul 25, 2011

Desmond Ong wrote:

I am trying to try our the shots of using multiple exposures, however not really quite sure how to use it. Any guidances?

If you are using film, some cameras provide the capability of what is called double exposure. Some cameras do not, but can be fooled to obtain multiple exposures in a single frame which may not always align as you want. Then there is always simulating a double exposure by printing separate images as one in the darkroom.
OR

If you are using digital it is not done in camera, but in post processing by layering the images using software, like Photoshop.
OR

Do you want multiple shots taken in rapid succession? This is possible with some film cameras and many digital cameras. Which ones and how depends on the specific camera.

If you want an answer you can use, you need to provide more information like media, camera, etc.

-- hide signature --

I started in the 50's - my first picture was taken with a Leica and hooked me for life. I no longer use my Leicas, but I am still taking pictures. Some things never change.

The_cheshirecat's gear list:The_cheshirecat's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Canon EOS 450D Canon EOS 7D Canon EF 600mm f/4.0L IS USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow