ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Shape
New MemberPosts: 6
Like?
Nikon D3s bracketing speed...
Jul 25, 2011

Hi everybody!

Well, the problem is when I shot a bracketing set, I'm unable to get the same speed than when using CH program... I mean, it shots pretty fast, but not as fast as it could...

For example on a 9 photos braketing is like the camera was stopping between some shots, like a strange delay.

I've been looking around, reading the manual, playing with all settings seem to have something to do with it, but no way, brakecting always is slower than just CH without bracketing...

I've disabled AF, I've set shutter priority instead of AF priority, I even tried to set the camera to 12bits instead of 14bits, I've played with bracketing burst feature... I've tried also with M instead of A or S, I also tried with 1.4 lens with daylight (So shutter speed keeps really high) but no way...

So actually I'm out of ideas... Anybody has detected the same speed difference between normal CH and CH + Bracketing? And... does anybody have a solution, or an idea about how to solve it?

Thanks for your help!
Xavier.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow