forum changes

Started Jul 13, 2011 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
Peter Nelson
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,890
Thank you Simon and DPR staff
In reply to Zone8, Jul 23, 2011

I am very happy and greatfull with your decision to allow the KSLRTF to remain. I thank you for this. I cannot tell you enough just how much I apprediate your decision.

I started out at DPR in the KSLRTF back around 2004 from a different computer and with a different name. DPR was a gold mine of information for me. Over time I regreted so much not getting my own Kodak DSLR for many years. So this past May 5th. 2011 I purchased my own EXC+ Condition Kodak SLR/n and I was officially home again in the Kodak SLR Talk Forum. A peacefull place with friendly and knowledgeable DPR Forum members participating and some are even dropping in from the other forums from time to time.

AgainThank You Very Much. I will always remember that you took the time to notify us and then allowed us to provide our thoughts about the upcoming forum changes. Finally I will remember that you listened to us, which too me is giving me a personel feeling that I am a member of worth to DPR. I cannot tell you exactly how I feel, but I would like to say how much this means to me after being a DPR member all these years.
Every one need's a home and this is my on line Home.

-- hide signature --

Life as an artist has had some unusual times to say the least.
visit my web site
Remember to click on 'All Sizes' for better viewing.
Artist Eyes

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow