Started Jul 21, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
l_objectif
Forum ProPosts: 17,379Gear list
Like?
To my dear friends of Leica forum.
Jul 21, 2011

I am extremely, surprised, touched and humbled by so many very friendly emails and pm I am receiving from you, wonderful people. No, my dear friends; I am not abandoning the ship as it has been suggested! Neither am I leaving the forum because of a few “Parasites” who are trying so hard to spread their venom over this forum with harsh and even “kind” childish words and comments! As a few of you may know, I have been involved in martial arts all my life and I don’t have the mentality of giving up easily! Contrary to some of these people, I also have a self-respect which doesn’t allow me to lower myself with these petty individuals who find their courage only behind their walls and in front of their keyboards! This is “Internet”, my friends! We have a proverb in France that says: “Dogs bark, but the caravan passes!”

I am here only because, like all of you, I love photography. I never pretended to be a “Pro”, or even a good photographer! But I have been very lucky of often having the benefit of your kind and generous encouragement that helped me to improve myself (I hope) and learn from so many of you!

I also have a family to take care of and a work. Like you, I also need to take distance from hubbies, from time to time; and, to recharge the batteries! I have done that a few times in the past; and now, it is time for me to do it again. Actually, I am also preparing a trip to some very exciting parts of this huge and beautiful country and I hope to return with some shots that would be worth of sharing with you.

So, my friends, thank you again very much for your so kind support, concerns and encouragement and sorry if I cannot respond to each one of you privately.

Keep the good work; keep this wonderful forum alive; and I see you soon!

With my warm regards to each one of you,

-- hide signature --

Louis

My DPR Gallery (Dlux3, Dlux4,Dlux5, Nikon D300)
http://www.dpreview.com/galleries/6584690903/photos/slideshow

l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) Nikon D300
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow