Stop working against your own photography.

Started Jul 19, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
PhotoKhan
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,884Gear list
Like?
Stop working against your own photography.
Jul 19, 2011

Today, while amusingly participating in (yet another) SD1 thread here, I printed 5 more of my photos in glorious A2.

These ones:

They were made with Canon cameras, a 30D, a 1DMKIII and my current 1DMKIV. I use a Epson Stylus Pro 3880 printing on Ilford gallery Gold Fiber Silk.

They come out exactly as I first "saw" them behind the viewfinder, with amazing detail and colors matched to what I see in my Eizo monitor and exactly as they should look.

The juxtaposition of your seemingly endless quests, once more sadly documented in that thread and the perfect, almost orgasmic output I got from today's "printing afternoon" could not have played more ironically, in my view.

Why you guys keep finding worthwhile to deal with whatever DSLR limitations the "S" company keeps sends your way is beyond reasoning...

...For God's sake if it is a question of not going aboard with Canon, go the Sony, Nikon or Pentax way but, please, please stop working against your own photography.

PK

-- hide signature --

“Loose praise may feed my ego but constructive criticism advances my skills”
-------------------------------------------------
http://www.pbase.com/photokhan
(PBase Supporter)

Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow