Started Jul 15, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
archiebald
Senior MemberPosts: 1,499
Like?
Canon EOS 60D Operator Problem
Jul 15, 2011

I've got this really serious problem, I spent all my money on this camera and it sucks.

First, I think the design sucks. I slipped and head butted the camera and broke my glasses. What the hell do Canon think they are doing making this camera so unergonomic. I mean I tried it in the shop and thought the controls sucked but I bought it anyway so I would have something to complain about.

Now, there is something wrong with the camera, I have pressed all the buttons at random and the results are all over the place.

I put it in full auto mode and I can't adjust the shutter speed. I think the control wheel is broken.

I shot some video and tried to play it back on my 15 year old notebook but it won't play properly. Surely there must be some serious issues with this camera, I mean, how can Canon put this type of crap on the market.

Manual, what manual? Why would I want to read that?

BOING!! - shifting out of sarcasm mode now......

Is it just me or are the camera buyers getting ever so slightly more thick? Why is it that the first thing that gets typed is, "Got a really serious problem with this camera", when we see answers like, "oops, it was my computer screen", or "why does 1080 video look like SD when uploaded to youtube?"

Anyhow, rant over, hopefully one or two were entertained by my little sarcastic rant.

And for those of you were offended....tough!! Try doing a bit of RT*M before typing silly questions.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow