Started Jul 14, 2011 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Candle_UK
New MemberPosts: 23
Like?
Paranoid novice G3 owner
Jul 14, 2011

I know this is going to sound very paranoid and a bit crazy, these photos have been taken with my brand new G3 which is my 1st interchangeable lens camera and I know that I have a steep learning curve to go on. They are all just standard photos as the camera decided fit to take in either IA or P mode with no adjustments by me and with the standard kit lens. I just want to check that people think these shots are what would be expected from a default G3 out of the box by someone who admits to not knowing what they are doing. I just want to make sure the camera is fine and that any problems are purely user related as I have seen a few posts around of people thinking they may have a faulty G3 or lens but to me there shots look ok which has made me then think are my own ok.

This is also the 1st time I have uploaded any shots to the site and tried to post them so sorry in advance if this does not work.

I hope the above makes some sort of sense.

-- hide signature --

Down South in Dorset UK

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow