Veteran MemberPosts: 3,593Gear list
Like?
Re: FF minimal requirements.
In reply to Yamin Tedja, Jul 10, 2011

Yamin Tedja wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Yamin Tedja wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Are you PentaxNever, as it was his message I was responding to? Maybe both of you are Gazooma (that's kind of an ongoing joke - he did have some clones, and from time to time he would forget which one to use)

Hey read this post http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=38860435 , who wrote that? hmm? You don't remember? That is the post that I am responding too, you don't have a chance to respond because that thread is full. Just because that thread is closed it does not mean its over.

What? That post was my reply to Yanko Kitanov .

1 million units, stop making up such ridiculous numbers. You should also stop stating your ridiculous opinions as facts; "they will sell"? You're very much clueless, and very much wrong.

Why is 1 million units is a ridiculous number if in fact pentax 645d were priced at $2500, but the thing is its not, it is just an "if" scenario, its not a facts, if you want facts all the time then don't respond to this kind of opinon, people in this forum always make a guessing, estimation, what will happen and rumors and so on so if you don't like something like that, don't respond, otherwise you will be crazy. But then again, if pentax 645d is priced at $2500, you don't think there are 1 million people that has $2500 and want 645d? Maybe 1 million is low estimation, maybe 2 millions? who knows? or maybe it will sell 250000 units, so I am off by 750000 units, so what if I am wrong, its not like we are betting against each other.

No, I don't think so. No chance in h*ll for such a camera to approach 10% market share, it just isn't a mass market product.

It's not about being right or wrong, it's about stating ridiculous opinions as facts.

FYI, that's higher than the Canon or Nikon FF sales and certainly higher than Pentax production capacity.

Yes its higher than Canon or Nikon FF sales based on their current ff priced but if the price of canon and nikon ff camera were slashed by 75% to about $500 then it will sell more than 1 million, again, that is just an "if" situation, of course its not a facts or possibility. You might give a different number, so what?, You and me are entitled to our own opinion, even if you think I that I am ridiculous.

It's not an "if" situation, it's another ridiculous things.Talking about things that won't happen, then presenting them as the miraculous solution? A 75% price cut, yeah, sure... I'm out of this, getting tired of such nonsense.

Alex S.

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax K20D Pentax K-5 Pentax smc DA* 60-250mm F4.0 ED (IF) SDM Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow